Cost of Replacement Pool Liners
Typically, a complete pool liner replacement for an average sized pool will cost between $4,000 and $7,000, and up.
The price depends on several factors, such as:
- The shape of your pool.
- The size of your pool.
- Necessary updates and improvements.
- The age of your pool.
Older pools require more work, and likely have other items that must be replaced as well as the pool liner.
Pool Liner Replacement Process
The professionals at UV Pools want to help you replace your pool liner, whether you’re simply looking for an updated look, or have a torn and faded existing liner.
A complete pool liner replacement involves several important steps, which create amazing, flawless results. View our infograph for an extensive timeline and process description.
How Long do Pool Liners Last?
In Winnipeg, outdoor pool liners last an average of 12 to 15 years. When pool liners are properly cared for, they can last over 15 years.
Maintaining a clean waterline and balanced water supply are the two most important factors in extending the life of your pool liner.
Does my Pool Liner Need to be Replaced?
Your pool liner should be replaced when:
- Your pool is losing water.
- Your pool liner is extremely aged.
- Your pool liner is developing new wrinkles and bubbles.
- Your pool liner is faded, stained, or torn above the water line.
Can I Add Steps to my Pool?
If you’re looking to add special additional features to your pool, UV Pools provides a variety of add-ons, including:
These added features add a dramatic and fun dimension to your pool, making your backyard the next best thing to a destination resort!
Why Choose UV Pools to Renovate and Restore Your Pool?
Here are a few simple reasons why we’re the best choice to renovate or restore your pool in Winnipeg:
- UV Pools has a family heritage going back more than 46 years in pool construction and restoration. We believe that our high standards, reliability, and desire to deliver the best results to our customers sets us apart from our competition.
- VInyl liners are our speciality, and we have provided our customers with quality replacement and installation of these liners.
- We’ve successfully completed more than 800 swimming pool liner replacements in Winnipeg, and throughout Manitoba.
- We provide more than 40 pool liner platforms, allowing a wide variety of choices to meet your personal taste.
- We are one of a handful of companies where the owner works on-site to oversee the project and details.
- We believe in continued education and training for all of our staff members, keeping us on the cutting edge of the industry.
The Details Matter to Us
What considerations do we take when installing your pool liner?
- The depth, slope, angles, and height of the pool wall.
- The shape of your pool.
- The composition of your pool floor. We’ll inspect your floor for holes, rough spots, soft spots, or existing debris.
Our Values Speak Volumes
When you call or visit UV Pools, you’ll be speaking with our owner Dale Kreviazuk, who will also provide you with your free quote.
Dale, along with an assigned site supervisor, will manage your renovation project from the start until completion. Once the job is done, Dale will be there to ensure that the project was done to your satisfaction.
UV Pools deliver years of experience, attention to detail, commitment to excellence, and a genuine desire to help our customers. These qualities are what make us the trusted company that we are.
We take pride in our work, and believe in providing the same level of care for your pool as if it were our own.
Call us at 204-771-4960, or inquire online for a free online estimate.
My Pool Liner Has Bubbles Under It
If your vinyl pool liner looks like it has come unglued or you have a bubble under it then what you really have is water under your liner.
What is Behind a Vinyl Pool Liner?
We show you how the pool is constructed and what is behind your pool liner.